Thursday, November 4, 2010

Is It Possible To Be ADDICTED To Fruit?

Do you think it's possible to be addicted to fruit? Because I think I am. Please don't call FA on me (fruit-a-holics anonymous). If you know me, then you know I really ENJOY the act of eating.

Chow Mein 
Tri-Tip
Butter Chicken 
Baby Back Ribs
Pasta
Crab Legs
Shrimp
French Toast
Vegetables
Corn Bread

.....ok, I'm getting hungry listing all this food. It could be a buffet, or a single serving sit down meal, a drive thru, or what have you....and I can easily over eat to the point where it looks like an alien plans to come out of my stomach like on that tv show V. And even after being completely stuffed, I won't feel complete without some fruit. I'll have a piece of fruit less than an hour of that meal.

I love my fruit. I can say that I even CRAVE fruit. Between 1/4 and 1/3 of our weekly grocery list is fruit. Me and my family eat several servings daily. I pack it in our lunches, and it makes a great dessert after dinner. I love all sorts of fruit. Right now I've been munching on a lot of persimmons because my grandparents have this ginormous tree in their backyard. My hubby really enjoys his Granny Smith apples. My son enjoys bananas. I feel so blessed that my family enjoys fruit. Maybe not to the extent that I do, but enough to assist in healthy living.

Did you have your fruit today?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...