Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Did Someone Say GIANTS and World Series?!

I'll be frank. I'm not a baseball fan. Been to a couple of games, watched a little on TV, but don't have a team I root for. Unless you're at a game, or playing the game, I find baseball quite boring. Yes, I know some of you are boo'ing me right now. Plus, I actually don't even have to watch the game. My friends and relatives give me a play by play on Facebook. They literally do!

I am a Bay Area gal and yes, the San Francisco Giants won the 2010 World Series. But I'm not gonna say I'm a fan just because of that. I still find baseball boring. But what I do love is the energy of the fans. I think that's the part of sports I enjoy most. The Bay is celebrating and lovin' life right now. I think even some stayed up late last night and decided to take the day off. There were more empty spots in the parking garage this morning. I'm afraid to check out #BayArea on twitter today. I may not be able to get through all of it during my lunch break - ha!

So congrats to the Giants. And if honor of all the supporters, my son dressed up in his jersey today.

1 comment:

  1. I am a huge baseball fan and my wife sounds much like you, except she doesnt understand the high energy a game like that brings to it haha. And I'm extremely glad you're not jumping on the winning bandwagon like a lot of people do!

    I have a current blog on exercise and health if you'd like to check it out: http://trainwithelite.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...