Monday, November 15, 2010

My Weekend

I had a crazy busy weekend. But then again, most of my weekends are pretty crazy busy even if they're just filled with chores.

Saturday
Went out for a nice and easy bike ride in my neighborhood. It was pretty chilly. I was in shorts and a shirt and my Vibrams. It was nice to get out of the house for some activity. Foot is feeling better. It actually feels like it did last Saturday before I ran on it. Yeah, um, I'm not running on it now. I'll let it continue to heal.
Cleaned like crazy. Shopped for some stuff for Thanksgiving and our Yosemite trip. Got us an 18.31lb turkey at Safeway for $9. Turkey Day is at my place this year again. My brother in law is in town doing some training at the USCG station in Petaluma.

Sunday
Rode the recumbent bike for a bit. Yeah, I focused on legs this weekend.

Headed out to Petaluma to visit with my brother in law. Went out to eat at Black Bear Diner and went to a couple of sports stores. And look who I found at Sports Authority?


I had to take a pic because I was with both of my sister in law's men that day. Paulie and her hubby. She got a kick out of it. I also bought a stability ball....finally.

Then we headed to the beach near Bodega Bay. Hiked down a muddy path to the beach. It was super nice out. It didn't feel like November. Even the fog decided to take a break and let us enjoy the day. We hiked back up and realized there was an easier path which wasn't muddy. Oh well.  My foot was feeling pretty good. I have been putting more weight on it and it hasn't complained....at least not yet.

After dropping off my brother in law we went to Big-5 to buy some gloves. Apparently it's going to snow in Yosemite this weekend. Yeah, it's going to be rainy/snowy and cold for just the 4 days we're going to be there. What can I say? We're just lucky like that I suppose. While we were there, I saw this ginormous camping chair. It was so funny that I had to take a pic.


I also bought my pull up bar. YES! I can't wait until I can actually do a pull up. My gym is coming together nicely.



I'd say this was a pretty productive weekend. But I've been so tired lately and not getting my 8hrs of sleep. (I know, so bad. And I really enjoy my sleep.) I went to bed at 7:15pm. I got a good 10hrs of sleep that was well needed. I wish I could've stayed in bed longer, but duty calls.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...