Saturday, November 13, 2010

I Joined The 365 Workout Crew, and You Should Too

Yes and today I logged in my third day. So far, so good.

So what is this 365 Workout thing?

Are you on twitter? Do you see #365workout from time to time? Well they're part of the crew. Or as Daman Lovett would say, 'Da Crew'. Read about how he came up of with this program

So far I am enjoying it! It helps keep me motivated to do some sort of activity each day. Even on my rest days, I do a little something to keep up my activity level. And like Daman, I hope it just becomes second nature to me.

I find it easy to incorporate because I have the freedom to choose what I want to do. I could run, do a strength program, bike, hike, kayak, climb steps...anything I want. This way you can easily do different workouts so you don't get bored with the same routine. Keep it FUN and you're more likely to stick to your fitness goals.

Come aboard and join 'Da Crew'.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...