Thursday, August 19, 2010

3 People Sent It To Me

First off I'd like to state that I'm actually wearing jeans today. My jeans fit nicely. I can even slip them off and on without undoing the button. But I am wondering where my butt went. Need to work on that. I know Craig Ballantyne has some awesome workouts for this area.

I am also wearing sneakers today. Yes, what shocker that I'm wearing sneakers during the summer. It's a weird feeling, but somewhat comfortable. I was running late this morning and decided to run in the parking garage. Umm, yeah, that didn't work that well. In sneakers I ALWAYS heel strike. There's no way around it. And because I was heel striking, my head started to hurt. Yup, the impact went from my heel all the way to the back of my head. I have experienced that many times in the past, and now I finally know why my head hurts when I run.

Which brings me to something that made me smile today. 3 people sent me an article about barefoot running. Apparently it was on Yahoo! I guess I've mentioned vibrams and the Born To Run book so often, that they now associate them with me.

Welp, looking forward to my week7 day3 run.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...