Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Week Six - Day Two

Why do I feel so out of shape? I can't continue to blame mother nature for this. Hmmm.....well, I started off fine. Actually picked up some speed towards the 2nd half of the first 10min run. But by the time I started the 2nd 10min run, I was already tired. Picked up some speed in the middle and tried to push it towards the end. Wow!

After stretching I didn't feel terribly tired so I squeezed in a little workout. Bicep curls and back strengthening exercises. I am really trying to include the back exercises to avoid the aches I suffered last week.

I did the plank as well, and then ended with more stretching. Wel, I'm looking forward to my first 25min run on the beach in the next day or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...