Monday, August 23, 2010

That Was FAST

As I was outside yesterday, I saw a neighbor sprint. He was running super fast and it looked awesome. It was really impressive.

A bit of time went by and as I started to wash my car he was sprinted by again. Oh how one day I wish I could run that fast. He then ran by a few more times at a slower speed. But his slower speed was me running as fast as I could. I thought to myself, "one day".

I never saw him before, but then again I don't know too many of my neighbors. But I'll have to keep an eye out for him next time to ask him if he runs for exercise or to compete. Just curious.

1 comment:

  1. Actually got to know this neighbor and now he's a family friend. He also runs barefoot. Who knew? Def a much faster runner. One of his sons runs barefoot as well. They like to race each other on the street.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...