Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Week Eight - Day Two

Ugh, was so tired this morning. I really didn't have the energy to go for a run. But I also didn't want to repeat a week. This is the 2nd to the last week, and I haven't repeated any weeks thus far. I pushed through it.

Reason for me being tired is that my son has been waking up in the middle of the night. Sunday night and Monday night he woke up crying three times. Last night, ehem, this morning he woke up twice. Once at 3:15am to ask for some water. It has been hot lately. Then again around 4:15am he woke up crying. And I get up for my runs at 5am. I have just been exhausted each day this week.

I only did 5.75 laps. Much much slower than day1's run. That's only 1.85 miles which is about 15min per mile. Yuck. That's the slowest I've been in a long time. I pushed it a couple of times and especially during the last minute I was bookin. But I was just too tired.

Well I'd rather run slow and complete a day as opposed to repeating a week. Hoping to rest up for a better time on day3's run.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...