Friday, July 2, 2010

Mckey D's makes my tummy VERY unhappy


Dan told Brent that if he was a good boy at preschool, then he would be rewarded with a McDonald's dinner. I really try not to feed him junk food, but this was a one time deal. (I hope.) Plus the hubby takes him there often, ugh.
 
Brent was good. Miss Brandy told Dan that he was good. So a promise is a promise, a deal is a deal, and we went to Mickey D's when I got home. I normally get chicken nuggets, but got the Big Mac which really isn't so big anymore. After finishing it, my lower part of my stomach started to cramp. WTH??? This has happened before right after eating McDonald's, so I really need to start listening to my body. That sh*t is bad for you and me.

1 comment:

  1. Ever see Super Size Me or Fast Food Nation? It'll make you sick.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...