Friday, July 16, 2010

Week Two - Day Three

I completed the 2nd week, yay! It definitely pushed me. But lack of sleep this week did not help at all. This week consisted of six 90sec runs with 2min of brisk walking in between each run.

The first and second runs were alright. I started to get tired and felt like I lost form on the third and 4th runs. Towards the end of the 5th run, I just had this burst of energy and form was better. And then on my 6th run, I was going faster and felt great. I am not sure if it was because I knew I was almost done, or maybe I just slump in the middle. But that burst of energy was GREAT!

I took about a 8min walk at the end opposed to the 5min walk. Then stretched for a while. I had time and should've worked on my arms, but was reading this article regarding a breakthrough on cancer research!

Looking forward to week 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...