Friday, July 30, 2010

Week Four - Day Three (weigh in)

I completed week4. I slowed down the pace so I wouldn't tire out too fast. I think it worked. During the last minute I was able to pump up the speed. Now I know that I could do it.

Used my new water shoes today. Hmm, they were a bit too big so I had to grab a pair of socks. I definitely feel the ground more with them. I worked on my form by telling myself to "lift, lift, lift". Made sure that my arms were swinging straight, front to back instead of wailing around all over the place. Shoulders were loose and I kept facing straight. I'm getting there.

After each run I am tired. I stretch and stretch and sip my water. I feel a bit of soreness on the inner area below the calf of my left leg. It's not bad though. Just kinda tells me that I worked it. But other than that, I feel fine. So fine that I just want to run 2hrs later. I just want to practice and get better. But work gets in the way. Oh well.

I did weigh myself this morning. I figured I'd do it every Friday. I lost a pound. Again, the numbers don't really matter to me. I just do it because I'm curious. I am curious what week5 will bring, but I won't look. I want it to be a surprise.

Have an awesome weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...