Friday, July 9, 2010

Week One - Day Three

I have completed the first week of this program. YAY! I feel alright.
After the first run, I really felt it in my right calf. Apparently that must be my dominant leg. But after that hump I don't seem to have an issue.

This morning I woke up around 5am. I used my worn out water shoes for this run. Yeah, that didn't work so well. The weird pattern on the inner sole hurt the balls of my feet.


When I did my 5min walk at the end I decided to go barefoot. Since most sprinklers in my neighborhood were on during my run this morning, I made foot prints all over the place.

Back to my sandals which by far have felt the best on my feet. But only until I get my KSO's! I can't wait to rock those babies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...