Monday, July 5, 2010

Preppring For c25k

When I decided to start this program I wondered how I was going to time my runs. I don't have a treadmill at home. I don't have time to do it at work because I don't want to drag all my shower items to work with me. Hmmm, how was I going to do this?

I decided to do my runs on Sunday, Wednesday and Friday. On the c25k site there is a link for Robert Ullrey's c25k Podcasts . He plays energizing music without words. Well except for him speaking and telling you when to slow down and start running again.

I bought a belkin holder for my iPhone. It wraps around my arm. I also bought a good pair of headphones and hang over my ears. I am using a lanyard that I got for a buck at Six Flags to clip my keys to. $31 invested and now I'm good to go. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...