Tuesday, September 28, 2010

I HATE My Gut

I do. It makes shopping much more difficult. For instance, I went to Fleet Feet today to get a top. The tops fit fine all over except for my gut. Ugh, it's so annoying and SO not attractive.

I think it's time for me to really focus in this problem area. More planks! (to start) And yes, I've read that if I give up wheat and dairy I can lose this muffin top. But you know what? I don't choose to do that. As I've mentioned throughout my blog, I like to eat. I like to be able to indulge in junk food from time to time, I am human for crying out loud. I have failed in other very strict diets that say you can't eat the food you like, so why should I start doing that once again? If I have to work harder on my body in order to eat the food I enjoy, then so be it.

In addition to bettering my 5k time, I need to start on Craig Ballantyne's Turbulence Training. He has a program which works all aspects of your body, AND you don't need to spend hours in the gym doing it. I love reading his tweets and emails. They are so motivational.

Is anyone doing Turbulence Training now?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...