Friday, October 15, 2010

Eat Your Breakfast

Breakfast is such an important meal of the day. Actually it's the most important meal of the day. Your body has been at rest and fasting throughout the night. Come breakfast time, you fuel your body.

Just as morning runs and workouts set the rest of my day, so does breakfast. I usually have eggs every morning. This is what I had this morning. mmmmm.


Corn tortillas, 2 eggs over medium topped with salsa. Some call it Huevos Rancheros. I practically lived off of these during my Senior Trip to Puerta Vallarta, many moons ago. Ha!

I have a routine in the mornings. After my run or workout (stretching and shower), I take a vitamin D with some organic OJ, and a multivitamin. Why do I drink OJ with my vitamin D? I have read that work well together by helping each other get absorbed my our bodies.

So what did you have for breakfast today?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...