Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Foot Feels Better

Well I thought it was going to take a while for this TOFP to go away, but it feels so much better today. I didn't run yesterday. I wore my sneakers so it had some cushion and I elevated it much as possible. 

When I woke up this morning I noticed that the minor swelling has really gone down. I went for a run in my sandals. I kinda baby'd the foot a tiny bit, but it felt fine. Running in my sandals is such a different experience than running in my KSO's. Felt heavier, clunky. I felt like I really had to lift my foot. It seemed as if I was running slower, but according to RunMeter I averaged the same pace as when running in my Vibrams. 

I'm still plan to take it easy and build up my foot muscles. I read about a few exercises that I can do such as picking up a pen or a golf ball with my feet. Now where are those golf balls I was hitting off of the houseboat last month?

Walking on different surfaces can help build foot muscles also. Well, I do have my work cut out for me. I mean, I have over 30yrs of correction I need to take care of. But the reward will be oh bitter sweet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...