Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Sorry I Lied

Sorry I lied. It was supposed to be a rest day, but I did workout today. Well it was on my break so it was short. I just had to move. I blame it on this RSS feed from OnYourMarkEvents. There’s a 5k run in Fremont this Sunday. I am literally holding myself back from signing up.

Must

Have

Will Power
I still might depending on how tomorrow’s run goes. I’ll work on my tempo, while Fridays’ run will be fartleks. It’s a good way to spice up your runs so they’re not so b-o-r-i-n-g.

Sooo, back to my little workout. I got on the treadmill and ran barefoot. I forgot my KSO’s at home. I just kept thinking of my form. “Lift, lift, lift, lift”. I was reading about cadence last night, so I was trying to keep that rhythm.

incline of 0:
     2min walk at 2.5
     9min jog at 3.6
     2min walk at 2.2

Stretch

Live fit and live healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...