Thursday, October 7, 2010

Worked The Arms A Tiny Bit

Prior to learning how to run, I really enjoyed weight training. Well since I started running, I haven't found much time to lift the dumb bells. Today was a rest day from running. I took advantage of the gym in my building and spent 10min on my arms and back.

Using 15lb weights:
    3 sets of 10 bicep curls (alternating arms)
    1 set of lifting the dumb bell over my head (one for each arm)

70lb weight on lateral pulldown:
     1 set

Stretch (muy importante)

Trust me, I really wanted to get on that treadmill and do an incline workout. But seeing that I plan to run tomorrow morning, I knew it was best to rest my feet and legs.

What did you do for a workout today?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...