Sunday, September 26, 2010

Fleet Feet ROCKS!

I bought my Vibrams at Dom's Outdoor Outfitters. Pretty cool store. Had lotsa stuff for hiking, hunting, camping, etc. Been there twice so far. BUT when I finally went into a Fleet Feet store, I was amazed. A store focused on running? OMG, what took me so long? Ah, I fell in love with it. I wanted to buy everything, AND they sell Vibrams. I think they had a better selection and stock on hand.

They had tons of footwear, great apparel, accessories, and other nifty items for runners. They carried One More Mile running apparel. The sayings on the shirts were so cute and funny. And the shirts themselves were very lightweight, which is a plus for me! I also liked the table they had full of running material; upcoming runs in the immediate area, maps, etc. I cannot wait to return to the store.

Fleet Feet is not just a store, but many have weekly group runs. That just really tells you that these stores know about running, and can help you find what you need. Check them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...